1. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ and Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
2. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported.
3. Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits
4. MasterCard Cash Passport must be notified of lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged quickly and up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
5. Not all ATMs are capable of enabling PIN change on Cash Passport cards. It is important that the ATM locator on Cashpassport.com.au is used it will identify only those ATMs where the PIN change can be completed.
6. Card to Card (C2C) transfers will be enabled to allow two Cash Passport card holders (Australian issued Cash Passport cards) to transfer funds to each other via My Account. Domestic C2C transfers can take place between the same currency, for example AU$ to AU$, or cross currency, for example, AU$ to US$; or AU$ to SG$. Limits will apply up to a maximum of AU$20,000 or currency equivalent. No fee will apply.