Complaint resolution

Complaints handling

We are committed to providing our clients with the highest standard of products and services available. If you’re unhappy with our products or our service, we would like you to tell us and let us know how you think we can fix it.

Tell us about your complaint

In most instances your complaint can be resolved by simply making us aware of it. You can raise your issue with our staff in person at any of our branches, by telephone, email, social media, webchat or in writing. Our contact details are set out below.

Email:[email protected]

Mail: Complaints, PO Box 7501, Silverwater, NSW, 2128

Phone: 1800 862 265

Webchat: available in Internet Banking

If we can't resolve your complaint on the spot, we will acknowledge it and commence an investigation. We will work with you to understand the issue and provide you with a response. If you are not satisfied with the proposed outcome to the complaint you may wish to contact our Customer Advocate who is there to help facilitate the resolution of complaints. Please note, you are not obliged to use this service. 

If you’re unhappy with our response

You can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), an external dispute resolution body. AFCA provides fair and independent complaint resolution services that are free for clients to access. You can contact AFCA directly via:


Email: [email protected]

Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)

Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001 

For further information

Refer to our Complaints Management Policy for further information on the process for lodging a complaint and what you can expect from us.

Accessibility services

We welcome calls through the National Relay Service if you are deaf, have a hearing impairment and/or have a speech impairment. Choose your relay access option (information here) and provide our phone number 13 12 21, when asked by the relay officer.

If English isn’t your first language, you can access a free interpreter service through Translating and Interpreter Services (TIS). This service is provided by the Department of Home Affairs and is available in over 150 languages. You can ask our staff to arrange this service for you at any of our branches or over the phone.