Terms and conditions
Information on upcoming changes to our terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions are changing
There are three important dates that will affect changes to your product terms and conditions. Two changes will phase out certain cheque and deposit book services and the third change seeks to make your product terms and conditions more fair and transparent.
10 October 2023 - Certain cheque services are being phased out
We’re making changes to the terms and conditions that apply to your account to phase out certain cheque services. From this date:
- you will not be able to request a bank cheque;
- the use of deposit books on your account will be discontinued;
- we will stop issuing both new and replacement cheque books; and
- the National Australia Bank over-the-counter cheque and deposit book services will cease
17 November 2023 - Concluding phasing out cheque services
We’re making further changes to the terms and conditions that apply to your account to phase out additional cheque services. From this date:
- you will not be able to draw a cheque on your account; and
- you will not be able to deposit a cheque to your account at our branches.
You can continue to make cheque deposits at an Australian Post outlet (Bank@PostTM), using your Visa Debit card issued by the Bank.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions, please contact us or send a secure or in-app message anytime.