From 1 January 2021, some members and customers will receive their bank statements on a six monthly basis instead of monthly.
This change will affect you if:
- You have opened a deposit account prior to 3rd of March 2009. Deposit accounts include transaction accounts, savings accounts and term deposits.
- You settled a home loan on or after 15th June 2015.
- You settled a personal loan on or after 20th February 2015.
If you receive paper statements, you will be receiving your statements in the mail twice a year instead of every month.
If you receive your statements online, those statements will be available in Internet Banking1 every six months but you can still view all your transactions within Internet Banking.
Your last monthly statement will be for your December 2020 transactions. This statement will be issued to you in January 2021.
From January 2021, six monthly statements will be issued in July and January each year.
How do I keep on top of my account?
With Internet Banking and the Mobile App1, you can keep on top of your account no matter when or where you are. You can view all your transactions in Internet Banking and the Mobile App anytime, anywhere, 24/7. It’s fast, convenient and free.
How do I view transactions using Internet Banking?
To access Internet Banking and view your transactions:
1. Simply click on the Internet Banking button at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Log in to Internet Banking with your access code as you normally do.
3. If you’ve forgotten your access code, you can reset it at any time.
For a simple step-by-step guide on how to view your account transactions online, watch the video below.
Switch to online statements2 today
Still receiving your bank statements in the mail which contains your financial information? Online statements are stored safely and securely in Internet Banking, not your letter box. This can provide you with more protection against identity crime.
You can view and download your online statements in Internet Banking quickly and easily - no more paperwork, no more shoeboxes, and up to 7 years of online statements stored in one safe place.
Find out how to go paperless
You can choose to revert to receiving your bank statements every month by contacting us.