13 12 21
Phone enquiries are available 8am to 7pm, weekdays and
9am to 3pm, Saturday.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Sustainability is one of our three core bank values.
We put CSR at the forefront of our business, and integrate it throughout our operations, systems and relationships. We make sure we are accountable, and benchmark ourselves against world leaders in CSR.
The 35 page, 9,200 word CSR Policy details 200+ actions that underpin our drive to be an international leader in sustainable business practices.
1. Teachers Mutual Bank Limited (TMBL) is a values based bank where profit has a purpose.
2. Doing business ethically and sustainably are core values that drive our model of mutual banking.
3. We believe corporate social responsibility is about the whole bank. It is embedded in who ware as a bank, what we do and why we do it.
4. We recognise that our success is not only measured in terms of profits and growth, it is also how we engage with and support our members, communities, employees, and how we minimise our impact on the environment.
5. We lead by example and are committed to being a responsible business, as we believe it is the way business should be run, and that it should be driven by ethics.
6. CSR is integrated and integral to us. As a mutual bank, we integrate CSR throughout our operations, governance and programmes.
7. To Teachers Mutual Bank Limited, being responsible is in fact our core purpose; it is built-in, not bolted on.
8. CSR is not just part of our business, it is how we do business.