13 12 21
Phone enquiries are available 8am to 7pm, weekdays and
9am to 3pm, Saturday.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Teachers Mutual Bank provides a one-stop-shop for all your travel services.
Cash Passport is quite simply a card which you pre-load with your spending money in up to eleven (11) different currencies2 on the same card before you travel. The card can be used for point of sale, online and for ATM transactions worldwide, wherever the MasterCard Acceptance Mark is displayed. It is Chip and PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance.
You can reload your card, check your balance, access statements, locate your nearest MasterCard ATM, allocate funds and view your recent transactions online from anywhere in the world. There is also a Help Centre, and information on how to get more from your card.
Simply view ‘My Account’ after logging in via the cash passport website.
This now includes the automated ‘Cash Out’ process available when you are signed in to ’My account’.
View the Cash Out process guide
To retrieve your cash passport balance, complete the Cash Passport Encashment Form. Cash outs are processed within 10 business days. Note: Cash outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to the customers bank account. You can also access funds via a local MasterCard ATM. Read the Product Disclosure Statement.
Don’t let a delayed flight take the fun out of travel!
Enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges worldwide, upon a flight delay. You and a travelling companion can relax in comfort while you wait for your flight in a LoungeKey™ airport lounge worldwide8.
1. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the multi-currency Cash PassportTM (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
2. Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
3. Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
4. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
5. Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours.
6. Not all RediATMs or RediATM networks are capable of enabling PIN change on Cash Passport cards. It is important that the ATM locator on www.cashpassport.com is used as it will identify only those ATMs where the PIN change can be completed.
7. Card to Card (C2C) transfers will be enabled to allow two Cash Passport card holders (Australian issued Cash Passport cards) to transfer funds to each other via My Account. Domestic C2C transfers can take place between the same currency, for example AU$ to AU$, or cross currency, for example, AU$ to US$; or AU$ to SG$. Limits will apply up to a maximum of AU$20,000 or currency equivalent. No fee will apply.
8. Flight Delay Pass is a unique service that auto-informs Cash Passport Platinum cardholders if their registered flight is delayed by 2 hours or more. In the event their flight is delayed by more than 2 hours, it sends complimentary lounge pass(es) to them and their registered travel companion(s), so that they can relax in comfort, in one of more than 850 LoungeKey airport lounges worldwide. Visit flightdelaypass.mastercard.com/termsandconditions for terms and conditions