Understanding our Members' needs
Help us understand what is important to you
Share your opinion and you could win a $100 gift card
As a thank you for completing the survey, you will have the opportunity to win 1 of 4 $100 gift cards2 by answering a promotion entry question at the end of the survey1.
On completion of the survey, you may be asked to participate in a longer 90 minute confidential interview where we explore in more detail you and your family’s financial needs, goals and lifestyle. These interviews will be strictly confidential and all participants will be compensated for their time with a $120 gift card.
Start the survey for your chance to win a $100 gift card here
The survey will be open until 11.59pm AEST Friday, 6 May 2022.
The survey is being conducted by Leading Edge
If you experience any technical problems, please email [email protected]thedigitaledge.com.au
If you have any concerns regarding being contacted by The Leading Edge, Teachers Mutual Bank Limited can be contacted by emailing [email protected].
2. Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this “Mutual Bank Survey” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter is The Digital Edge Online Consultants Pty Ltd trading as YourOpinion (ABN 86 085 341 304) of 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont Sydney 2009 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are customers of a Participating Financial intuition (as defined below).
- Participating Financial Institutions include:
| Teachers Mutual Bank
| Firefighters Mutual Bank
| Health Professional Bank
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Financial Institutions and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 19/04/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 06/05/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, eligible individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit the official website of a Participating Financial Institution;
- Follow the prompts to the promotional survey advertised on the website;
- Input the requested details;
- Answer the survey questions, including an answer to the question “What do you love about your profession” in 25 words or less;
- Submit the fully completed online survey
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judging will take place at YourOpinion, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont Sydney 2009 commencing on 09/05/2022. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. Winners will be notified by email. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best four (4) valid entries, as determined by the judges, will each win a $100 Prepaid Debit Card.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prepaid Debit Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Prepaid Debit Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Prepaid Debit Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Prepaid Debit Card.
- If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
- If for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is $400. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.’
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.