Home > Loans > Home loans > Teachers Fixed Option Home Loan
Teachers Fixed Option Home Loan
Lock in a rate for 1, 2 or 3 years
Enjoy the assurance of knowing exactly what your home loan repayment will be with the ability to lock in your interest rate for 1, 2 or 3 years.
At the end of your fixed rate period, refix your interest rate for another fixed rate period or your home loan will revert automatically to the standard variable interest rate.
Fix your rate for easier budgeting.
- Fixed interest rate for a period of 1, 2 or 3 years
- Flexible repayments
- Borrow up to 95% with Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- Offset facility
Features and benefits
- Split your loan with Teachers Flexi Choice, Solutions Plus or Smart Home Loan
- Borrow up to 80% of the property value without Lenders Mortgage insurance (LMI) or 95% of the property value with LMI premium
- Maximum 30 year loan term
- Available to owners and investors for homes or vacant land
- No ongoing fees
- Offset facility
- 24/7 access via internet banking
- 24/7 access via mobile banking
- 24/7 access via phone banking
Rates, fees and limits
Interest rate effective date
28 May 2014
Interest rate type Fixed
Interest calculated Daily
Interest applied Monthly
Term 30 years
Minimum amount $25,000
Maximum amount Up to 95% of purchase price with Lenders Mortgage Insurance and/or Mortgage Repayment Insurance (Up to 80% without)
Establishment fee $600
Additional valuation and administration fee $250
Settlement attendance fee $150
For full details of our home loan fees please review the Fees and charges
Work out and plan your budget.
This Comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison rate. Comparison rates quoted are based on $150,000 for a term of 25 years. Rates apply to secured loans only.
Eligibility criteria apply to join Teachers Mutual Bank
. Fees and charges
and lending criteria apply