Home > Teachers Credit Card
Take advantage of our great ongoing rate!
Use your Teachers Credit Card for shopping, travelling overseas or even to consolidate other credit or store card debt.
Teachers Credit Card was awarded Money
2014 Best of the Best Award for:Best Transactor Credit Card - Bank
and Cheapest Credit Card – Bank
- a special introductory interest rate of 7.90% pa for the first six months, then a low 11.50% pa ongoing rate
- no annual fee
- up to 55 days interest free on purchases
- make fast and convenient payments on purchases up to $100 with payWave 1
- make small value purchases with no PIN or signature for transactions under $35 1
- ability to transfer unpaid balances from other cards
- secure chip with chip card technology
- worldwide acceptance in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide
- secure protection of Visa Zero Liability.
Discover the benefits of being a Visa cardholder
at participating merchants.
Interest RatesEffective 24 February 2003
Interest rate type
| Introductory rate for first 6 months
|| 7.90%pa |
| Ongoing rate
| Fees and charges
| Application fee
| Annual fee
| Additional cardholders fee
|Late payment fee
|Arrears administration fee (when applicable)
Make the most of your Teachers Credit Card
Protect your credit card
Losing your wallet or handbag can be a nightmare. With Secure Sentinel you only have to make one call to arrange cancellation and replacement of all your lost or stolen cards.
Automate your card repayments
Set up your card repayments so your minimum or outstanding balance payment is automatically deducted from your Everyday account or Everyday Direct account each month. Call 13 12 21 to arrange this.
You can add additional cardholders to benefit from sharing your credit card with someone important. We don’t charge for additional cards and they share your credit limit. Complete the additional card information on your application or call 13 12 21.
How to apply
Allow 10-15 minutes to complete an application.
Apply today for a multi award winning Teachers Credit Card with a low interest rate, no annual fee and up to 55 days interest free period on purchases.
What you'll need to apply
- Be a member of Teachers Mutual Bank. If you're not a member join now
- Be 18 years or older
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a good credit rating
- Earn a minimum of $25,000 pa ($15,000 pa for retirees)
- Current payslips
- Drivers licence details
- Details of regular expenses (other loans or credit cards)
- Details of other income you receive.
, Australia’s leading personal finance magazine works with leading independent financial research group Canstar, to judge the awards.
Make the most of your card
Secure your credit
Manage your credit card, arrange a balance transfer or increase your card limit.
Sign up for 24/7 credit alerts and identity theft assistance service.
Credit card statement guide
Your credit card statement is now easier to read with many new features.
If you'd rather access your own money then a Visa Debit card may be right for you.