Home > Online services > Accessibility
Our website follows the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C)
and Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines
We have these features to make using our website easier for everyone:
- You can increase or decrease the font size simply by selecting the text icon on each page.
- You can use assistive technology such as a screen reader.
- You can navigate the site using the keyboard.
- We put names on all images so your screen reading software can identify them.
- You can find information easier as our website’s navigation and structure is consistent.
Talk to us
If you have any trouble using our website please contact us