Home > Join now > Who can join Teachers Mutual Bank
Who can join?
We are focused on the education community and you are eligible to join if you are:
- employed by the Department of Education and Communities in your State/Territory eg teachers, principals, administrators and other full time and casual staff.
- employed by a government funded TAFE or University in my State/Territory eg lecturers, instructors and other full time and casual staff.
- studying to be a teacher
- retired as a school, university, TAFE and CIT staff who were employed by the government
- related to a current member like partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, step children etc.
- registered with the Teachers Health Fund
- registered with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia.
If you’re not sure you can join, contact us.
> Read our Constitution (250KB)
Becoming a shareholder
Your membership share costs just $10 and is your assurance that we are for members, not for profit. We recognise and respect our members’ relevant unions, industrial or professional associations.
Our special accounts for under 18s encourage saving and promote healthy money habits
Special benefits exclusively for New Teachers.
Edvest - Over 50s
Rewards begin at 50 with Edvest
Make your hard earned funds work hard for you