Home > Join now > Who can join Teachers Mutual Bank
Who can join?
We are focused on the education community and you are eligible to join if you are:
- teachers, lecturers or instructors employed by the government
- school, university and TAFE administrators, maintenance and casual staff
- students studying education
- retired teachers, lecturers or instructors who were employed by the government
- relatives of current members: partner, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, step children etc
- members of Teachers Health Fund
- people registered with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia.
> Read our Constitution (250KB)
Becoming a shareholder
Your membership share costs just $10 and is your assurance that we are for members, not for profit. We recognise and respect our members’ relevant unions, industrial or professional associations.
If you’re not sure you can join, contact us.
Our special accounts for under 18s encourage saving and promote healthy money habits
Special benefits exclusively for New Teachers.
Edvest - Over 50s
Rewards begin at 50 with Edvest
Make your hard earned funds work hard for you