Home > About us > Careers > Traineeship program
Each year Teachers Mutual Bank makes a commitment to employ Year 12 school leavers who are interested in gaining experience within the Finance Industry.
Our program aims to develop Trainees through exposure to front like sales and service focused areas such as lending, call centre, cashiers, as well as other specialist areas of the business. During the program, Trainees will undergo on the job training and gain a nationally accredited Certificate IV in Banking Services.
- Excellent training and support with fortnightly study days
- Nationally accredited qualifications and invaluable industry experience
- Corporate uniforms and monthly Rostered Days Off (RDO’s)
- Government concessions including public transport travel passes
- Starting packages of $47k+ upon successful completion of program
- Increased career opportunities and job prospects once complete
It is essential that applicants possess their Higher School Certificate and at least 12 months customer service experience which can include part-time or casual work.
We are looking for confident, well-presented and hard working individuals who can demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills. These positions require both over the phone and face to face customer contact and would suit people who enjoy working in a friendly team environment and who have a genuine passion for delivering great service.
How to apply
2015 Traineeship applications will re-open in late 2014.
For more information, please contact our Human Resources department on 13 12 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.