Home > Extra services > Teachers Car Buying Service
Teachers Car Buying Service
Take the hassle out of buying your next car
Don’t spend hours looking for a car, let Teachers Car Buying Service do it for you. This service takes the hassle out of buying a car - new or used.
How it works
One of the Teachers Car Buying Service consultants will assist you through the process, from selection of your new or used car to delivery. This service is provided to members in NSW and ACT.
All you need to do is let them know:
- the type of vehicle you are after
- your budget
- any special requirements eg colour preference.
They will then:
- find you a vehicle that matches your requirements from a trusted dealer – within 10 days1
- set up a test drive
- negotiate a competitive price and arrange trade-in of your existing vehicle (if required)
- book an inspection (recommended)
- organise all the paperwork and delivery of your car.
Every year Teachers Car Buying Service negotiates hundreds of deals on all types of vehicles. They know what to look for, who to deal with and will pass the savings on to you.
If you are ready to buy a car now or want to speak to a Teachers Car Buying Service consultant, complete an online request
or call 13 12 21
9am to 5pm, weekdays.
1Purchase price of car must be over $10,000.
Need to borrow
Insure your car
We have great loans specifically for cars.
We can organise all the insurance you need.