There is no monthly access fee when you deposit $2,000 each month into Teachers Mutual Bank. Deposits need to be made into accounts under the same member number (excluding internal transfers, Teachers Credit Cards and term deposits).
This account is suited to members who do not require staff assistance, as a staff assist fee applies for balance enquiries, transaction enquiries and transactions done by our staff at our offices, member events and over the phone.
It comes packed with features, including:
- unlimited electronic transactions
- 24/7 access via internet and phone banking
- rediATM and NAB ATMs
- free Visa Debit card with payWave functionality or rediCARD (for members aged under 18 years of age)
- direct debit facility
- direct credit facility
- free over the counter deposit transactions at NAB branches and Bank@PostTM
- direct depositing of your pay or other income
- a sweep facility to automatically transfer funds from another account if needed to cover a shortfall
- overdraft facility for extra funds
- cheque book
- electronic deposits.