Home > Accounts > Managing your account > Teachers Mutual Bank - Accounts
Set up regular payments
For your bills, credit cards or rent, when you need to make regular payments, there’s a wide range of options to help you stay in control.
Use BPAY to pay bills displaying the BPAY logo from your transaction account
- It’s a free service available through internet and phone banking
- Recurring BPAY payments can be set up though internet banking
- BPAY View enables you to receive, view and pay your bills through internet banking. You will receive an email notification when a new bill arrives. Register for this service though your internet banking.
- Direct debits are an easy way to make regular payments from your account or card
- The amount is automatically deducted from your account
- Set up by providing your details to the organisation you need to pay. Should the account or card details change at any time it's simple to advise the new details.
- Periodical payments are also an easy way to pay regular bills from your transaction account
- Unlike direct debits, we set up the payments for you (fee applies) or you can set them up yourself through internet banking (no fee applies)
- Please contact us if you would like us to set up a periodical payment for you.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- With EFT you can transfer money electronically to other financial institutions within Australia from your transaction account
- Can be set up as a regular payment or a one-off transfer through internet banking (free)
- One-off transfers are also available by completing this form (fee applies).
Keep a record of all regular payment arrangements you have.